Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Chiller Theatre Convention

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    What a weekend,
    I had the pleasure to meet some real nice people from the board.
    The one and only the Lovely Ms. NewYorkJettster and her friends the PartyGrllzz, Wow , I say WOW, how on earth did I ever survive,they were such great hostess's and the always witty Sportyfan my Road trip navigater.
    I'll never be able to think of them the same way again. Hahahaha , Ya B******* (New Yawk Lessons from the Lovely Ms. Jettster)


    But the best part of the weekend was getting to meet Cherie,who is more beautiful in person than I could have imagined!!and her very talented son Jake Hays, A very nice young man,and the very Lovely Mara Fox, who always seemed to be smiling and laughing and a real pleasure to be around.(even if she is a New Jersey Devils Fan)Hahaha

    I already miss everyone,and I hope I'll be able to do it again in the future.
    I think Kaye Lynn wants to go now because when I walked in the door she greeted me with a smile and a "I hate you " because I got to meet The Ghost Hunters , her favorite show....LOL
    Maybe next time she'll go when I ask ,, she could'a even shot pool with Jake.

    More Later,
    Gregg

    P.S.-If your real nice maybe Sporty and I will show you pics of are Butterfly Art from the Road trip.....LOL

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And don't you worry there Wingnut, when I get the time later this week, I will be posting photo's of Cherie and Jake in concert along with your award winning butterfly art which turned out better than you'd believe LOL

    And much like you I enjoyed meeting the people from the board and of course Cherie and Jake (and please Cherie drop the y off his name when you're talking to him. Trust me on that one LOL). And you are right about Mara, she's always got a smile going.
    More from the Sporty desk later on Chiller.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by reved:
    Jim, do you have a pic of yourself at the show? I'm better at remembering faces than names.

    Most (quite embarrassing) pics of myself are on David Hess's messageboard. Being Cherie's board, seems appropriate to only post the pics of Cherie & Jake here. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">reved: Fraid I don't but you probably remember me as the Chiller Staffer wearing the Blue Down Vest wearing the Red Sox/Duke Uninversity/Cal State Baseball Caps...

    Also I was the guy who gave Cherie the WEIRD NJ Bumper Sticker and Meditation Books !

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the report Gregg!
    I am trying my best to imagine what it might have been like to have been there
    but I've begun to notice that I am incapable of
    imagining that much fun!

    NYJ singing with Cherie! I'd a given my last piece of UNO's [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] to have seen that!

    I'm really glad you all had such a blast!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #45
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, ya Bastad's LOL...

    I am sorry now that I didn't get up there with Cherie. I can sing into a mic from an audience without stressing out. But, to get up on stage with Cherie I would have pissed my pants on that one.
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I had a blast tho, I got some [img]cool.gif[/img] things signed by Cherie and Jake.

    I was very happy to meet people from CC's board, it was alot of fun. I'll have the memories to cherish.

    I do have to say you ROCK the man in the box song Cherie. That's my all time favorite from Alice and Chains and now from you and Jake. It kicks major A-S-S [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I'm gonna stop for right here for right now. I'm getting ready to see Joan Jett and The Blackhearts tonite. I will give a blow by blow review in the morning on the show at CBGB's Yeah babyyyyyy...

    Rock on ya Bastads [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    P.S.
    WHO luv's ya [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] 22

    We do, we do, we do
    xoxoxo

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darn I forgot to mention that are One and Only, The Lovely Ms.NewYorkJettster helped the Beautiful
    Cherie close out the Saturday Chiller show singing Cherry Bomb.
    But when asked to go on stage and do it again Sunday night,our Lovely Ms. Jettster Gracefully bowed out and said I'm sorry Darling, but I only do one show a year.
    Until next year my dear.(I can hear NYJ saying it now,Ya little rat B******,Ya P***** me off,Ya wernt sposeta tell anyone,now I'll have all de's guy's slobberin all over me again.) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You sure you can find that desk Sporty,,,LOL

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Arizona Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BTW How come no one mentioned that Vanilla Fudge Veteran Drummer Carmine Appice was in attendance as well ?

    appice150x150

    Helluva Niceguy and he signed my Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Baseball Cap along with Annabella Lwin...

    It's also too bad that Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers from THE POLICE had to cancel out...they would've had one classic jam with Cherie & Co ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member doctor8?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm still trying to recover from Chiller. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    It was a blast hanging with Mara, Cherie, Jake, Annabella & David. Not too mention all the people from the board.

    And the Don Hill's show was amazing. Frankenstein 3000 were the perfect band to back the ladies.

    Nice to finally meet you Reved.

  10. #50
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Arizona Ranger:
    BTW How come no one mentioned that Vanilla Fudge Veteran Drummer Carmine Appice was in attendance as well ?

    It's also too bad that Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers from THE POLICE had to cancel out...they would've had one classic jam with Cherie & Co !
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow! Carmine Appice was there!!! How cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    And, seeing as how I'm a big Animals fan, I would have loved it if Cherie had jammed with, former Animal, Andy Summers!
    pawprint [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Later,
    Gus

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic